Activities at Perrys Bridge Hollow
Perry’s Bridge Hollow is well placed for access to top Mpumalanga holiday activities like Elephant Back riding and Kruger Park game drives, ballooning, river rafting, touring and enjoying cultural experiences.
Visitors can witness the intelligence and compassionate nature of these amazing animals. This is one of the most popular Mpumalanga holiday activities where guests can touch the Elephant - exchange trunk greetings and offer tasty treats, go on Elephant Back rides, walkabouts with a picnic or enjoy interaction combined with sundowners and dinner.
Guests enjoy spectacular photographic opportunities as the flight swoops over deep, mysterious gorges and lingers above roaring rivers and cascading waterfalls. Highlights include Blyde River Canyon, God’s Window, Three Rondavels and picnics at the Pinnacle.
At Shangaan River Club visitors immerse themselves in a feast of culture with a night of Shangaan song, dance and verse. Traditional cuisine and drink is served under a thatched boma (enclosure). This is a joint venture community project with a local aids orphanage.
- Kruger National Park – just a short drive away
- Golf – scenic 18 hole and 9 hole courses nearby
- Balloon Safaris – unforgettable early morning adventures
- River Rafting – scenic Sabie River adrenalin rides (also abseiling)
- Reptile Park – crocodiles, alligators, snakes, frogs, lizards, tortoises
- Plus many more activities including hiking, fishing, and country shopping
|Rates / Prices||Reservations||Enquiries / Questions|