Directions to Protea Hotel Hazyview, Mpumalanga
Protea Hotel Hazyview is only 4 hours from Johannesburg, Gauteng, when travelling by road and a mere 20 minutes from the renowned Kruger National Park.
The scenic Panorama Route of the breathtaking Drakensberg escarpment begins at Graskop, 30 minutes away from Protea Hotel Hazyview. On the R40 / Burgershall road, 38km (23.6 miles) from White River and 7km (4.3 miles) from town of Hazyview.
Directions to Protea Hotel Hazyview
- From Johannesburg - N12 towards Witbank, after which the road becomes the N4 to Nelspruit
- From Pretoria - N4 towards Witbank, after which the road becomes the N4 to Nelspruit
- Stay on the N4 towards Nelspruit, passing Witbank, the Middelburg toll gate (R27), Shell Ultra City, Middelburg, Belfast, Engen One Stop, Milly's Star stop with BJs Restaurant, Machadodorp and the Machadodorp Tollgate (R47), Waterval Boven, Waterval Onder and the Sappi Station at Ngodwana
- When entering Nelspruit, carry on past the first and second set of traffic lights (you'll see the Mercure and the Formula One Hotels on your right)
- Turn left at the third set of traffic lights (with slipway) onto the R40 Road. The Town Lodge and Road Lodge are on your right hand side before turning at this intersection
- Proceed on this road ( R40) to White River
- Upon entering White River, turn Left at the first traffic light( with slipway), marked Uplands College
- 200m further is the next traffic light, turn right (marked Hazyview, Bagdad Cafe, Kruger National Park etc)
- Pass through the first traffic light. At the second traffic light, the road reconnects with the R40. Turn left towards Hazyview (with slipway). You'll see the bus terminal on your left
- Carry on straight on the R40, passing the Bagdad Cafe and Greenway Woods on your left hand side
- Proceed straight on towards Hazyview and, about 38 kilometers after White River, (7km before Hazyview) on the right hand side of the road, you will see the Protea Hotel Hazyview sign
|Rates / Prices||Reservations||Enquiries / Questions|